Cadence Property Advisors
Enjoy the calm assurance that we have your best interests as our highest priority
It’s about time you enjoyed your hard work after years of building something of value. You’ve taken steps to do that by purchasing a quality NNN TIC property. Now let Cadence Property Administrators take the baton and represent you and the other co-owners to the tenant and to each other. While the tenant most often takes care of the day to day property maintenance, Cadence does the following in your behalf:
- Ensures that the tenant is current on property insurance, taxes, property upkeep, and complies with the terms of the lease
- Receives monthly rent from the tenant and distributes timely pro-rata payments to each co-owner
- Provides monthly property income statements to co-owners
- Compiles and provides year-end 1099 Tax reports for IRS and owner distribution
- Prorates and coordinates required payments from co-owners at those times when expenses are required of the Landlords (per the lease agreement)
- Interfacing with your tax preparer or financial advisors if they require information about your ownership position.
- Communicating with you when your input is required for the disposition of the property. This, according to voting rights as outlined in your TIC agreement.
- Assists in the sale of individual TIC interests should a co-owner need to exit
- Manages activities associated with the renewal of the original lease
- Offers other property sales services as desired (contracted separately)