Scott LeFevre, Principal of Cadence, is a licensed real estate agent. He holds a Finance degree from the University of Utah, and an M.B.A from the Kellogg School at Northwestern University. Scott has more than 25 years career experience in various business pursuits, both with large global market leading companies and small entrepreneurial endeavors. Early in his career he worked in commercial real estate and has returned to it with Cadence Property Administrators and Advisors. Scott also teaches continuing education courses for the Utah Division of Real Estate.
- Annual contract (all co-owners are on same schedule). Cadence will work to always remain your administrator of choice.
- Professional and timely client response
- Secure/password protected Ownership Portal for online access to all ownership related documents and forms
- Familiarity with tenants and tenant operations
- Simple, non-restrictive contracts. Not locked in with Cadence for permanent or guaranteed representation on key sales actions and associated commission payments.
- Structured “Resale Hub” for efficient dissemination of property information among co-owners in the same property and in other similar properties.